KU’s historic football season rolls on. The Jayhawks are now 10-0 and ranked third in the BCS standings as they prepare for their final contest in Lawrence. Tickets are still available for Senior Day against Iowa State this Saturday. You’re invited to stop by the Adams Alumni Center for our Game Day Tailgate before kickoff, or visit our watch sites Web page to see where Jayhawks gather in your area.
This issue of KU Connection looks back on Homecoming 2007 and KU’s remarkable rout of Nebraska. We also look ahead with a preview the Jayhawks’ epic match-up against the rival Missouri Tigers at Arrowhead, plus news and updates from the Hill. There’s never been a better time to show your Jayhawk pride! Join the KU Alumni Association, or renew your membership today.
Warmest wishes from the Hill,
KU Alumni Association
- Publication lists KU people, radio station on ‘Best of’ list
- KU honors cancer survivors during football game
- Reservoir sediment tackled at KU-hosted summit
- Regents approve KU-Saint Luke’s pact
- Homecoming 2007 photo album
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences news
- School of Business news
- School of Fine Arts news
Read more dates for This Week in KU History